Friday, April 8, 2011

Lazy AZ Day

I don't know what happened with yesterday's blog...I posted a collage and it posted when I posted the blog last night...then later when I opened up the blog site the collage was no longer there. I had also posted a picture of a chicken that I took yesterday...so all the more reason to title it a "fowl day!" Oh, well...good intentions. So in the end I just posted the peacock and peahen pictures. Today's picture I also took yesterday when we picked up Corbin at the end of his school day. I thought that it was so cute...brother and sister being very good friends for at least a moment or two!

Today has been a lazy day for me...I ended up dozing off this afternoon for an hour or more...guess "something" has caught up with me! Cheryl and I picked up Julianna at preschool today and then stopped at a playground on our way home. It is really pretty today...around 70F according to Weatherbug...breezy and cool...it is supposed to rain tonight and barely get to 70F tomorrow...a bit chilly for AZ! (And, to think that I sent most of my clothes for cooler weather back home with Melany...glad that I kept a couple of long sleeved things!) Julianna and I stayed home when Cheryl picked up Corbin today...I read my book and Julianna watched TV and looked at books.


Woody grocery shopped today and did more yardwork. He's not sure about how his sinus infection is...he's waiting to see how it is when he finishes his second prescription.


A BIG Happy Birthday to Melany...I won't tell how old she is...mainly because it makes me feel so old to think that she could possibly be that old!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment