Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Play Ball!

We just had a fun time at the ball park watching Corbin's Little League game. I had fun taking pictures of Corbin through the fence...interesting that the camera can focus beyond the fence. Last night we did manage to get the sides of the chair reupholstered...I posted a picture of the final results at the end of yesterday's blog after we got finished. Really does look pretty good for two people who didn't totally know what we were doing! So far Sasha hasn't scratched it (that we know of). Julianna says that I sleep a lot...it seems that is what happens when I sit down...guess she noticed. Part of the time I am reading...and that might look like I'm sleeping (an excuse if I need one!). Woody did quite a bit of mulching today. He also did some of the walking through the neighborhoods that he has been assigned to leave invitations to our Easter service and also to the Experiencing God musical that our choir is going to perform this Sunday evening. Tomorrow I may be singing "Old MacDonald." Off on Julianna's field trip manana...a walking field trip...stay tuned for details in tomorrow's blog! I'll probably really be sleepy tomorrow afternoon and we have an important meeting in the afternoon...hope that I don't fall asleep in the middle of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment