Monday, April 11, 2011

The Culprit!

Now do you think that this "sweet" kitty could possibly do anything wrong?! Well.....
...the above is evidence of what she did while Cheryl was spending so much time with Mother in the hospital. Cheryl realized that she had forgotten to cover the chair with the plastic cover and...this is what Sasha (the cat) did in her frustration of being left alone so much! Well, today Cheryl and I tried to find some fabric to cover at least the sides of the chair. I have made a pattern and after I blog, we will see what we can do with the fabric that we found today. Last night I did write several thank yous after I blogged...a task that we are both working on. Today we ran a couple of errands that marked several things off a list of "to-dos." We are both sort of dragging.


I talked to Woody several times today...once to remind him to take my sewing machine in for her "spa treatment" (a scheduled cleaning). Woody said that he raked, mulched, and mowed today. He also babysat for a short time for the five little neighbor grandchildren. This evening he went to the Monday night prayer meeting at church. Storms had been predicted to arrive this afternoon, but they held off till he was returning home after the prayer meeting. He said that it was raining so hard it was difficult to see to drive. The last time that I talked to him the rain had started up once again and he was hearing thunder rumbling in the distance. He told me that our house is now known as "Goosey's house" rather than "Grammy's house!"


Well, off to try to cover up the kitty's crime!





What do you think? Here's what the side of the chair looks like several hours later.



2 comments: