Monday, April 25, 2011

One Year Ago

One year ago this date we were on the road for Woody's first visit to NIH. A lot has happened in that year. Last night I went back and read back over the blogs from this time last year and on into the summer when he underwent his TIL (Tumor Infiltrating Leukocytes) protocol. I'm glad that we are at this point in the protocol and that it isn't a year ago and just starting! We will be going back for his next CT scans and MRI (May 4th) and to see the research doctors (May 5). I'll hopefully be all packed at this time next week. Guess it is time to make hotel reservations...a task that I dislike immensely!

Woody went for a six-mile walk early this morning. Then he worked on one of the neighbor's gardens taking leaves out of the rocks. He walked to the library, barber shop, and the drugstore this afternoon. He also worked on mowing our yard. He has just gotten home from Monday night prayer meeting.

I guess it is time to concentrate on the library for me...finally have a date for the renovation...the third week in May. I still can't imagine how we will get everything out of the library (and not have the books! I ordered two new shelving units today. So I guess "things" are underway?

Update on the new plants...still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment