Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Busy and Hot day!

Woody got up early, but didn't go on an early morning walk as he gets his walk in when he goes to the prayer room...where he has gone now. I had morning sewing lessons with Graham. Then I went to get my hair cut. Then, after lunch, Graham came back over to finish up what he had started this morning. I had a little break and Abigail came over to work some on her sewing project...well, we carried things over to her house to work on her project. I think that I made three trips back here after going over there to get something else that we needed...sewing exercise! She and I didn't have a lot of time to sew because today is their gymnastics day...so her project is in a "to be continued" state. Woody and I with Nathan's help are trying to pull off a surprise for tomorrow's birthday girl...so big happenings for the neighbors tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment