Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

Here we are at the start of another week...the last full week in August. Where are the days going? Today Woody got up early and went for a six-mile walk. I got up pretty early too after not too many hours of sleep. We went to the early church service. Then we both went to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. We came home and have pretty much taken it easy the rest of the day. I did bake a pan of Blueberry Cheesecake bars (need to use some of those berries in our freezer...and this is one of several very good blueberry dessert recipes that we have). Once they were cooled we each had to try them. I was talking to my sister on the phone and Woody ate one for her too! Woody is now at the evening worship service. I did go in and straighten up the school room/office a little while ago...getting ready for school in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment