Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today's Tuesday...I think!

Tonight's picture is just for a smile...this is a tree around the corner and down the street from us. It always makes me grin when I go past it. Woody got up early and went on a four-mile-walk. He doesn't usually walk in the morning on the days that he walks to the prayer room, but today he did. He left a while ago heading off to the prayer room at church...two walks for him today. He has spent most of the rest of the day reading. He was about finished with a book the last time I walked past him in the family room. This morning, I got a phone call from our college granddaughter. We had a nice chat. She seems to be settling in very well to college life. She had finished with her morning class...so she had, at that point, been to three of her five classes. Since talking to me she has gone to her two other classes...so guess she knows what is ahead of her for this semester. After she finished talking with me, she planned to go to a museum that is on campus and then head to the cafeteria for lunch. She sounded very upbeat...that is good! I have done about as little as possible today...sort of taking it easy...having a few extra aches and pains that I get periodically due to my Transverse Myelitis. But I have managed to make two more Christmas ornaments...so that is good. I can't believe that tomorrow ends August!



No comments:

Post a Comment