Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday

Woody woke up early as he usually does...and went on a six-mile walk. We both went to the early church service and then we both taught our respective Sunday School classes. We came home and ate lunch and have since pretty much just taken it easy. Woody is now at the evening church service. It has been one of those good hum-drum days that we enjoy!

When I went looking through my photo files for tonight's blog picture, I came across this picture of Molly. She belongs to a gentleman Woody used to car pool to work with some years back. One day some time ago she was out amongst the roses and struck the perfect pose...it was just the perfect picture...except that I didn't manage to get the camera in focus and she moved before I could take another. When I came across it tonight I decided that I would try to "save it" by using some of the Photoshop effects. So I have been playing with it and turned it into an "oil painting" that doesn't have to be in focus! Again, be sure to click on the picture once to make it slightly bigger and then again to make it really big...interesting to see the strokes that the software adds to make it look like a painting. The effect that I used is called "dry brush."





No comments:

Post a Comment