Friday, August 26, 2011

Look Closely!

If you look closely at this picture, you will see that there are really three horses rather than just the white one that stands out so much. There's also a black and a brown horse in the picture. I lightened this picture up a lot in my photo softward so the other could be seen...in the original it looks just like one horse unless you look very closely.

Woody got up early and walked five miles. Later in the morning he ran a couple of errands. Then he made an appointment to have the brakes in one of our cars worked on...that took quite a long time so he was gone most of the afternoon. We now have new brakes on our back tires. I got up this morning and set to work on making a salad for a luncheon that I am going to tomorrow. Then this afternoon I was determined to finish scanning the stack of magazine articles that I had torn out. I finished that task a few minutes ago.

This morning the phone rang and it was for Woody. I told him that I thought that it was probably Vanderbilt checking on him. Well, I was right that it was medical related...it was NIH calling. The computers in the research dept. that Woody is a part of had had "a glitch" and they were calling to see if they had his next clinic appointment for the first week in October right. They did and that was the end of the call. But guess he is still in their computer system!


No comments:

Post a Comment