Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Meanderings


This has been sort of an upside down day for me. I had trouble sleeping last night...so pretty much ended up going to bed when Woody got up to go on his walk. I slept for several hours, but neglected to ask Woody how far he walked today. When I couldn't sleep last night I started sorting pictures...something that mounts up here in the computer till I find "time." So last night in the middle of the night I guess you could say that I found time. I moved quite a few pictures into their proper spots on two Passport external hard drives...hoping that if one of those fails that I will still have the other. I got up and got dressed and not long after I was up moving around, a friend called asking if I wanted to go to JoAnn's in Murfreesboro. So I headed off with her and her mother. We had a good time and I must admit that I helped JoAnn's economy. At first I didn't think that I was going to get any fabric, but did find art supplies for the grandchildren's art classes that I hadn't been able to find here in town...so we have more art mediums to experiment with. Oh, boy! In the end I did find some fabric...fabric for the traditional knit gown, hat, and matching blanket for our new little boy-to-be to wear home from the hospital...this is a pattern that I have made since Joy...so it will be my fourth time to make this little gown and hat and matching blanket. When I got home from Murfreesboro, it was time to get our supper ready. Woody helped me get it ready. We ate and then he headed out the door to go run an errand and then go to Monday night prayer meeting at church. So as you can see Woody's and my paths have just barely passed as we did today's meanderings!

No comments:

Post a Comment