Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sweet profile!

Look at this sweet profile or our little grand-baby-to-be! So very sweet. The siblings are very excited about the baby.

It has been a busy day. Woody got up early and went for a walk. He went to the Farmer's Market and got a couple of eggplants. They had good watermelons but he didn't get one since he was walking so he arranged later in the morning for Nathan and the girls to pick one up for him when they went to get fresh fruits and veggies. I started out the morning rather frustrated. I was trying to order a part for our newest printer (which has gathered more dust than producing copies, photos, scans, etc.). I finally after several attempts was successful in ordering the part. Then school began with Elijah coming over. Esther had her time and it was a good day for her...she started doing addition. Then Joy came over and read and worked on her writing. THEN it was time for Abigail to have her sewing lesson. She is in the process of making a burp cloth for the new baby. We worked some more on it. She still has one more step to go to finish it. She is excited to be making something for her sibling-to-be! After school I was tired. I decided to eat lunch and then rest my back and look at a magazine while lying down...well, next thing I knew the phone was waking me up! Guess I needed a power nap! A little after waking up I headed to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours. I ended up shifting 12 shelves of books. Then I came home and rested for a few minutes and then started on tonight's supper...Eggplant Parmesan. I had just gotten underway peeling eggplants when Nathan called and invited us over to try Korean Lettuce Wraps. The Korean way is to wrap up all the ingredients and then put the whole rolled up ball into your mouth...Graham was the champion of doing that! After having a Korean Lettuce Wrap Woody and I came back home. Woody went to the Wednesday night Fresh Encounter study at church and I finished up the Eggplant Parmesan. It has just come out of the over and Woody has just gotten home...so off to eat the next course and relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment