Sunday, October 16, 2011

Butterfly Sunday

Woody got up early and went on a walk. We both went to the early service at church and then we went to Sunday School. Woody taught his sixth grade boys. We came home and had lunch. Then I cut out a little pair of overalls for Julianna's doll. Woody watched football. After I got the overalls cut out, we went on a walk...the first time that I had been on a walk in a while. I think that my foot is finally healed of its stress fracture (or whatever). We walked to the pond where we often see birds. But the birds were keeping cool in the branches of the trees as we saw only a few flying around in the distance...not close enough for a picture. But in our garden the butterflies were definitely fluttering around enjoying the sun and the nectar from the flowers. It was quite warm...in the 80's. We came back and Woody watched some more football and later a library DVD. I went back to my sewing and have the overalls made except for sewing on two buttons. Then I will need to cut out a shirt and make that and then get these in the mail to AZ along with a birthday present for Corbin (my sister's grandson). He has a birthday this month also! Birthdays! Birthdays! Woody is at the evening church service.

No comments:

Post a Comment