Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

Today we got some much needed rain. It was nice and steady for quite a few hours. It was a good day for me to sew and that is pretty much what I did most of the day. I got Joy's present done and started working on Abigail's. Joy's birthday is tomorrow and Abigail's is this coming Monday. They are both so excited. We will have cake and ice cream with them tomorrow afternoon. Abigail came over this morning with Elijah. Abigail read her reading book to Goosey (Woody) and Elijah played. Woody has walked to the prayer room this evening...the rain having stopped. I just got home from taking care of Elijah for a little while. Kathy and the girls were at gymnastics and Nathan and Graham had a meeting so I took care of Elijah till Kathy and the girls got home. He loves to play with little cars and trucks. And, there's no telling just how many he has! But he lined up a lot of them and parked them and then we played with some cars on his play mat quilt that I made him. We also read a couple of stories. Two is such a cute age! Really each and every age is great as it is fun to see the stages that they go through. I'm going to work a bit more on Abigail's present and then I'm going to go downstairs with my book and watch Dancing With the Stars. Woody discovered today that he can go online and print off the daily crossword puzzle from USA Today...that made him happy! He said that those puzzles are the kind that he likes...not too easy and not too hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment