Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thoroughly Thursday

It has been another busy day. Busy days seem to be the norm these days. That is a good kind of norm...especially since it doesn't involve doctor appointments. Woody got up early this morning and walked six miles. Later in the morning he walked to the community center and spun on a stationary bike for twenty-five minutes and then walked home. I left before he left to spin. I ran a few errands. Then came home and put the finishing touches on my "twin gifts." I also worked some more on library memorials. Then headed downstairs to mess up the kitchen after Woody had gotten it all cleaned up. We must be on a New Orleans kick...first it was Chicken and Sausage Gumbo and tonight I fixed Shrimp Creole. We're trying to make recipes that use green peppers as we picked quite a few before the frost a few days back. I'm also trying to use some things that have accumulated in the freezerso that bag of shrimp freed up some space and thus the freezer drawer closes a bit easier tonight. We have had a front pass through today...it has drizzled off and on...not a lot of rain...but at the moment I can hear it on the roof. It is supposed to get cold once again. We have had several days of really nice temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment