Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Full Fall Freeze

Woody passed the bank sign that has the temperature recorded, when he took his six-mile walk early this morning. It read 27F. Pretty brrrrrrrrrrrrrrry and everything had frost on it...roofs, grass, etc. When we left a little after 8 this morning you could still see frost on a roof here and there and some signs of frost on grass. Tonight's picture is an old maple that is on the "Back 40" (Nathan and Kathy's lot that is behind our house). It is one of the pictures that we took on our walk yesterday.

Woody and I both went to the early service this morning and then went to Sunday School. We both taught our respective classes. We came home and had lunch and then I don't know what happened to the rest of the afternoon...but it is gone! I do know that I was attempting to clean up the sewing room after my last sewing project and at a point got really sleepy and finally gave in and took a Sunday afternoon nap. It ended up being more than a power nap. So I am still facing cleaning up the sewing mess! I need to get it cleaned up so I can mess it up with the next sewing mess--Christmas sewing. Woody watched football this afternoon and read and did his crossword puzzle for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment