Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mid-October Saturday Doin's

I'm still touring you through the Shenandoah National Park via the Blue Ridge Parkway. I haven't taken many pictures these last couple of days. I guess I'm waiting for the next birthday party and for our leaves to get really pretty. Speaking of birthday parties, I'm ready for Abigail's birthday waffle and ice cream breakfast party on Monday. This afternoon, I finished the sewing I was doing for her birthday present. I am now getting underway with some sewing for my great niece's (my sister's granddaughter) birthday. October is packed with birthdays!

Woody got up early and walked six miles. Not long after he got back from his walk he headed off to finish up our weekly grocery shopping. Later in the morning he went to the library and then stopped at the pharmacy to pick up two prescriptions for me. He ran another errand after lunch. I have mainly sewed today and did start a book that Woody got me at the library. Woody has read, watched football and rested the latter part of the afternoon and this evening.

I am having trouble coming to grips with the fact that it is the middle of October already. We will probably only turn around and it will be Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment