Sunday, October 2, 2011

Suitcase Sunday

Woody got up early and went for a six-mile walk. We both went to the early church service and then went to Sunday School. Woody taught his sixth grade boys class. We came home and had lunch. Woody watched football and read till it was time to go to the Deacon's meeting at church. I have been getting things ready to pack. The suitcase is on the guest bed and I have even put some things into it. Woody did a load of wash and I guess I am going to put in a load when I go downstairs. I altered two pairs of pants for me and changed the buttons on a knit top. I have started a list of things to take (in other words...things not to forget). We have some snack items for the car lined up in the dining room...so I guess you can say that we are underway in getting ready to leave dark and early on Tuesday. I have stayed cold all day. This change in seasons...going from hot/warm to cold/cool temperatures is hard on my Transverse Myelitis and also my arthritis. My hands just won't do what I want them to do today...I can't count how many times I unthreaded my needle while sewing the buttons on my sweater top...and I keep typing the wrong letters. Weather Bug has just given a frost advisory alert for our area for in the morning. See...it really is cold/chilly! Fall is in the air...and, perhaps frost will be on the pumpkin in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment