Monday, October 3, 2011

Packin' Monday

Because of the chill in the air Woody went on his walk a bit later than he usually does. I'm not sure how far he walked as I had just started school with Elijah and didn't ask him and now he has gone to Monday night prayer meeting. I had school in the morning on a usual Monday schedule...Elijah, Esther, and Joy over here and then changed up the schedule a bit as I had Graham and Abigail together for sewing since I will be away the rest of the week. They had fun finding out a little bit more about their sewing machine...about some of the special presser feet and also about some of the special stitches. After their sewing lesson, I came home and had lunch and then got back to packing. I can say that all is in the suitcase except for the toiletry items. Next packing that I will work on is gathering up all the electronics that we take...cords, chargers, etc. and all the camera equipment and get them in the computer case and the camera case. I plan to get those tucked away and make decisions about which lenses to take while I watch dancing with the stars. Then a bit later I will put the computer in its case. Woody has mowed and read and helped keep on top of the dishes in the kitchen. I took my sewing machine in to be worked on while we are away late this afternoon (after I hemmed a pair of pants for Nathan). Then I came home and fixed a crab salad for our supper. Woody left a bit early to run an errand before he went to Monday prayer meeting. I will say that I am tired...guess I'll probably be sleeping some in the car tomorrow. Well, off to check a few more items off my list of "to-do's" before the trip! Tomorrow, the good Lord willin', I'll be blogging from our hotel 25 or so miles west of Bethesda.


No comments:

Post a Comment