Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Golden Glow!

These hickory trees are close to the back of our house.  When I go out to do the laundry on bright sunshiny days the room actually seems to glow a golden color.  Today I noticed that golden glow when I went to do a couple of loads of wash.  Makes that job "almost" pleasant!

Woody made his weekly trip to the public library.  He brought me home a book and I switched from the book that I was reading to the one that he brought me and I have already read around 100 pages in it...I guess that tells you that I haven't done a whole lot other than read!  It has been a rather lazy day for me.  I worked a litle more on choosing machine embroidery designs for a Christmas present.  I think that I have found the ones that I will use so that part of the project is behind me...now to choose from the ones that I found the ones that I will actually use.  Woody has read, done his daily crossword puzzles, and watched TV...mainly football this afternoon and evening. My gout seems to be being held at bay...at least it doesn't seem to be getting any worse, but I still notice that my ankle has some pain in it especially when going up and down the stairs...part of the reason that I decided that it was a good day to stay upstairs and read and do a little work on the laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment