Friday, October 20, 2017

Just a Smidgen of Color

I got my hair cut today and I took the usual pictures of Lake
Tullahoma and there is starting to be just the slightest touch of
fall color in the leaves.  I'm ready for the blazing reds and yellows of Fall!  We may have our first frost this coming week. Today was a beautiful day...the kind we all like to have at this time of the year...neither too hot nor too cold.

Woody walked six miles early this morning.  Later in the morning he did our weekly grocery shopping.  I had put-away-grocery duty.  I am working on a Christmas present...at least the planning of a Christmas present. I worked on that some this morning...the planning stages take place at the laptop.  After lunch, I went to get my hair cut.  After I got home from getting my hair cut I went back to the laptop and worked a little more on plans for the Christmas gift (what this entails is choosing machine embroidery designs).  Then I took it easy the rest of the afternoon as I have the indication of gout in my ankle.  I took my gout rescue medicine to discourage it from settling in!  So I reclined back in my recliner with the plans to either read and/or watch a rerun on my iPad...but that plan turned into a nap.  Supper was leftovers so that didn't take any effort other than opening and closing the microwave door and pushing a button!  After I hit "publish," I think that I will work here at the computer a little longer searching for just the right machine embroidery designs and then retire to my chair to read for a while.  I finished a book last night and am about to finish another.  Woody is downstairs watching TV and reading and/or doing a crossword puzzle.  So it looks like we are settling in for another quiet Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment