Monday, October 2, 2017

Welcome, October!

I have kept busy most of the day in my sewing room.  Working on Christmas and other gifts.  I can actually say that I finished a Christmas gift that I worked on at Sew Super Saturday.  Good to have one Christmas present under my belt.  Woody has kept busy coming and going today.  His first outing was for a four-mile walk.  Later in the morning he went to Life Care to have Bible study with Jeff and then he visited with several other friends who live there.  After he had lunch he delivered some literature from church to someone in his Deacon Family Care Plan.  He also made Cauliflower Italiano.  He just left a few minutes ago for Monday night prayer meeting.  I have stayed in today and he has been in and out...a lot!  The soup that Woody made over the weekend has been very welcome today as the temperatures have been much cooler. I guess the temperatures once again became more fall-like to welcome October.  

No comments:

Post a Comment