Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Promoted

Last night I mentioned at the end of the blog that we were settled in for the evening...wrong!  About 8:30 Nathan rang the doorbell and he wanted to know if I would go with him to Graham's Civil Air Patrol promotion ceremony and take pictures.  So off we went!  Graham was promoted to Cadet Airman 1st Class.

Today has been a breezy cool day...never getting out of the 50's today...brrrrrrr!  Several times this afternoon my iPad has given me verbal warnings about a frost advisory overnight.  Woody did throw some sack material over some the herbs on the back porch.  He left a while ago to walk to the church prayer room because the girls were supposed to have a softball game tonight.  But I found out a little while ago that their game has been cancelled.  I am "killing time" till my eggplant is ready to be made into eggplant parmesan...so will blog early tonight...for a change!  I have been busy today with my sewing.  I started embroidering designs today so am on the next step for my great niece's Christmas present.  I only had school with Joseph today.  Nathan kept the rest of the children busy...still working on their floor.  Well, it is time to go down and do the next steps on our supper.  Hope that everyone stays warm tonight!  I guess this will perhaps be a "frost on the pumpkin" kind of night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment