Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Rainy October Tuesday

It has rained most of the day due to a cold front coming through...so far doesn't seem much cooler!  Woody knew that the rain was coming today so he decided to walk to the prayer room at church early this morning hoping to avoid the rain...but it rained on him some anyway.

Joseph and Isaac had school time with me this morning.  We got word from Kathy a few hours ago that her dad was released from the hospital today and they had driven safely back to her parents house...about a two hour drive from the hospital.  Her dad was very glad to be back home as was her mom.  Hopefully now he can get some good healing rest at home away from all the hospital hustle and bustle!

Woody and I have both had a pretty quiet day inside today due to the rain.  Woody has read, watched TV, worked puzzles, etc.  I worked some on my sewing notebook from the Facebook sewing club that I belong to.  We are supposed to get a new video in a day or two so I decided that I would do a little work on the notebook before the next worksheets are published.  I may do a little sewing after I blog.  The rain has made me rather lazy today...or at least that is my excuse as to why I have been lazy. I just haven't felt like doing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment