Thursday, October 26, 2017

Last Thursday in October

I'm really not supposed to be here blogging.  Tonight Joy and Esther have two softball games.  After freezing a couple of weeks ago when we went to two games, I chose the warmer route tonight and am staying warm at home. I'm sure that Woody will fill me in on the details of the game.  I hate not getting pictures,  but do have quite a few over their Fall Softball League games.

I had school this morning with all the crew...we read, counted, and read some more.  Isaac decided that he wanted to sew some more buttons which reminded me that I had gotten a bag of buttons as a free gift in the fabric order that I got yesterday.  His eyes really lighted up when he saw the bag of buttons and he decided that he would sort them by color.  The buttons are now all sorted and most of them found their way into his sewing basket!  Grammy does know where they are if I should happen to need them!

Woody waited to walk till after lunch when it had warmed up.  Later in the afternoon he had batting practice with Joy and Esther.  I have spent most of the afternoon sewing.  I am well underway embroidering designs on my niece's Christmas gift. I also worked some on Sunday's Sunday School lesson for my ladies' class. Well, back to my Christmas sewing project!

No comments:

Post a Comment