Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Last Night's Sky


Last night's sky over the softball park was so pretty.  It was just a bit hard to get pictures through the fence!  At this field there is no place that you can take pictures over the fence...so all go through...but I guess this lets you see just about exactly what we were seeing.  The  clouds in the top picture were surrounding us and the bottom was the sky as the sun was setting.  Let me tell you once that sun set the temperatures dropped very quickly.  While I am sharing pictures of the sky last night I will add in two more...one of Joy pitching...the closest I came to no fence.  I was in the field house box (place where the score keeper was...Kathy, Graham and Nathan kept score last night so I got invited in to get a straight-on view of Joy pitching.  The other picture is of Esther's "funny" play of the night...the folk in the stand called it her ducking slide...but she got under her competition and got in without getting dirty! In Esther's "duck-slide" photo Joy is the batter getting out of Esther's way so she can steel home!  Sisters helping each other out!



Now on to today!  It has been a fairly typical Wednesday. Woody wasn't able to fit his prayer room time in with our busy Tuesday so he decided to walk to the prayer room early this morning.  On his walk home he noticed that the sign at the bank down the road from us read 37 degrees...brrrrrrrrrr!  I had partial school with the children...Joseph came for his time, Isaac played hooky and went with his dad to get something at the store.  Elijah, Esther, Joy and Abigail each came over and read with me.  Joseph stayed and played downstairs in the family room with Goosey after his school time.  He is doing that almost every day lately. After lunch, I went to the church to work in the library for a couple of hours.  Once again Donna and I accomplished quite a bit.  After supper, Woody went back to church for business meeting.  I ended up taking a nap and then having trouble waking up and getting motivated to come in here to blog...then I had to upload the pictures from last night...but finally I am about to hit "publish!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment