Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Are We Having Fun Yet?!?

I think that maybe this mocking bird is mocking us for our lack of having fun!!  We have had another busy day. I had school this morning.  Esther had her long time and tried out her new set of water color pencils.  As soon as her time was up, I headed downstairs to get Woody's antibiotic infusion going.  The folk who are in charge of getting the supplies and IV antibiotics to us had another shipment arrive today.  This time the "medicine balls" are smaller and it says on the package that they take about 60 min...shorter than the 72min. infusions that I have been giving him.  We have one ore of the larger infusion balls that we will use tomorrow and then go to these smaller ones.  As soon as the infusion was finished and I had him unhooked, etc., I headed out the door to go to his nephrologist's office to deliver all the lab reports from his time in the hospital.

I have done a couple more loads of wash today and made a rice dish that Woody likes that we had for supper along with a hamburger. I just ate a hamburger steak, but Woody wanted a hamburger such as he could have it = on pita bread with onion and red leaf lettuce!  He said it tasted good...of course he hadn't had a hamburger in ages.  I got the new box of medical supplies all sorted out...those for the home health nurses and those that we use.  A nurse will be here tomorrow to change the dressing on his picc line and draw blood before his infusion. She has to do the blood draw 30 min. prior to his infusion...wonder if she will be on time.  I'm guessing she will be.  Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment