Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Oops!

I just realized that I forgot to blog last night.  I guess I was wrapped up in watching what the weather was going to do.  I woke up a few minutes ago...I guess to look out the window to see what it was doing and thought about the blog.  I still don't know if we will be going to Vanderbilt for Woody's four appointments today.  The weather is still iffy, but at this point the snow hasn't happened...hoping that roads will be clear enough that we can go on and make the trip as it would be good to get these appointments out of the way and not have to reschedule.  If we have to reschedule, I'm sure that we won't get them all on the same day so that would turn into two trips. We'd like to make as few trips as possible to Vanderbilt.  I guess the decision about whether we go will be made when we wake up in a few hours.  Now I'm going back to sleep.  I'll report tonight whether we go or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment