Friday, January 18, 2019

More Celebrating!




Today we celebrated Kathy's birthday with a yummy brownie swirl cheesecake made by Abigail.  We have definitely done our share of celebrating this month and we aren't done yet!  Somebody turns five next week!

Woody had another day off from his infusions.  He will start up again tomorrow, but will only have a 30 minute infusion.  He is to get just 30 minutes of antibiotic for the next three days and then I guess they will tell us what to do next!  

I did our grocery shopping this morning and also made a stop to buy a birthday present for the 5-year-old celebration next week.  I had a couple of very helpful helpers come over just as I got home so I had help bringing the groceries into the house.  After lunch the neighbors (Nathan, Kathy, and the neighbor grandchildren) came over to share Kathy's birthday cheesecake. This afternoon I made chicken noodle soup...one of Woody's favorites so far during his present recovery time.  I have been trying to catch up on vacuuming as my vacuum has been out of commission.  The part I needed came in the mail so it is back to working once again...as long as I plug it in and push it around the rooms!  

Woody is doing very well in his recovery.  He continues to do his PT exercises and is moving around more easily.







No comments:

Post a Comment