Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome 2019!

More than just a page on the calendar turned today...the whole calendar was changed...a clean slate of months (sort of...already a few appointments scheduled for this year).

We have had a fairly calm and quiet first day of 2019.  I have done several loads of wash and as soon as I publish this, I will put away the last load of the day.  Woody has done a little puttering in the kitchen. He again has been trying to be good and has kept his leg up at least for part of the day.  I fixed him one of the pasta dishes for supper that he can eat.  I am considering cutting out a top for myself after I get my clothes out away.  When I got the cutting table cleared off, I found the pattern and fabric for the top, but I'm  not sure that I really have the energy to do that tonight.  I did go through the last stack of papers that had accumulated on the cutting table and either filed them in the filing cabinet or in file 13.  I have also put aside a few things that I need to pack up for our little hospital journey on Friday.

Wishing each of you, our blog readers, a blessed 2019! God's grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment