Wednesday, July 8, 2020

It's Wednesday...again

Seems like we just turn around and the middle of the week is upon us again. My routine for Wednesday is to have a church library "meeting" with Donna via phone. We had a nice visit and did talk a little about the library. I've spent some time helping Abigail set up for her little preschool that she is planning to have with 3 or 4 little children from church A couple of days each week. We carried a bunch of my school equipment over there yesterday and then today one of the mamas had some more equipment for her to use. We got it set up. Isaac and Joseph were funny enjoying it all...what we had worked with for so many years. They have graduated from using most of this but still enjoy it. Woody has spent the day inside...doing some work with the laptop and, of course, has done his crossword puzzles and read and watched a bit of TV. I did a little cleaning. I made Sweet and Sour Pork for supper...now I have the mess to clean up. I headed next door to help Abigail after supper so am just now back home to do the clean up. Elijah's birthday present did arrive today and I think that he felt it was worth the wait...a little remote control drone. He had it flying around in their house when I was over there. Oh...and, the squirrel count seems to have slowed down. He hasn't gotten any the last couple of days. The count is now 43...I think. He told me rather wide eyed the other day that he had almost caught 50! We had another pop-up storm this afternoon. The last couple of days we have had at least a little rain in the afternoon which has let me not have to water the patio garden planters. Our herbs are growing great as are our few veggies. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment