Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday

I think that we have mainly lazed around today and tried to stay cool...at least I tried to stay cool. Woody is always cold these days. I tried to find things that sounded good for Woody to eat today...but his appetite just isn't what it used to be. He seems to be losing weight. Sweets appeal to him the most. Onion rings sounded good to him so I made him some in my air fryer. I sampled a small one and it tasted pretty good...though my memory taste said that salt was needed! Some things just say "salt!" Even though we rarely put salt on anything. We have both spent time reading today...a cool activity. I also watched a live sewing lesson on machine embroidering letters. I have really enjoyed the almost daily programming that my sewing machine company, Janome, puts on. It rarely pertains to the machine that I have, but even though it doesn't it can be applied to my machine. I was going to go in and turn my machine on and compare it to the machine that she was demonstrating on, but a storm blew in just as the sewing class started and I didn't want to plug my machine in during the storm. We have had a bit more rain once again...not having to water my container garden as much as I was having to last week. I guess we are wending our way towards Thursday...sort of twiddling our thumbs. When something like surgery is looming ahead I have trouble getting a lot done. It sort of feels like I am treading water! I'm off now to clean up the kitchen after my onion ring mess...the kitchen will be cooler as the sun has gone down. At least the mess isn't as great as the time that I actually fried the onion rings in oil on top of the stove! What a mess that was...I even had to mop the floor. I think that this will cleanup fairly quickly...put a good portion of the dishes in the dishwasher and then wash the air fryer parts by hand and wipe off the counters. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment