Wednesday, July 1, 2020

And, BOOM! It's July!

Sometimes the Tennessee greenery seems to take over.  I'm not sure if this is kudzu or something else outlining the roof.  Woody says that if it is kudzu that he would expect it to be overtaking the whole barn!

Today being Wednesday, I had our weekly "library" phone chat with Donna.  We caught up with other.  I had several other phone calls, too.  So it was sort of a phone day for me.  I also worked a little in the sewing room...still searching out a design that I want to use on a t-shirt.  I have been enjoying sewing videos that Janome, my sewing machine brand, have been posting daily.  I usually learn at least one thing from each video.

Woody had a bit of a slow start to his day since he didn't sleep well last night.  He has read most of the day with a crossword puzzle fit in here and there and a TV program or two.  He did really enjoy supper...spaghetti and meatballs.  It did taste good, but now I have to face a very messy kitchen!

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment