Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Christmas Memories

I imagine that I have posted this photo before, but when I see this it always makes me realize that I belonged back in the "Leave it to Beaver" era! I was 9 and Cheryl was 2. I'm wearing a dachshund skirt rather than a poodle skirt! I imagine I have on saddle oxfords, too! Look at all that tinsel! I loved to put it on singly...my sister as years went on would rather throw it on by handfuls...if my memory is correct! Today marks another day of dialysis...the good thing about today is that tomorrow is a day off! Everything went well today except at the very end...and it alarmed after it stopped...still don't know why...but one of our nurses talked me through it to get back to where I needed to be. Woody actually managed to eat both breakfast and lunch today...at this point both meals have stayed down (afraid to say that). He does not feel well this evening. This afternoon, the doorbell rang and I found a grandson on the other side of the door. He had a big box in his hand with a new antenna in it. Nathan was here, too. Graham is a good instruction reader and quickly got the antenna put together. Then he spotted his dad, who climbed up to place the antenna. They came in...connected a wire or two and voilá...we have good reception once again! At least Woody has something to help a little to get his mind off his miseries! We have a nurse visit tomorrow at the Fresenius Kidney Center. Hope they have a few suggestions to help him feel better! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment