Saturday, December 3, 2022

Machine Humming!

Dialysis wise it was a good day...ran smoothly from the get go. There was one alarm...but solved easily. Dialysis wise it was good, but Woody feeling good...it hasn't been a good day. Along with being nauseated at times, he has now added in an aching back...probably from sitting so much in one place...at least we will go with that till told or proven otherwise! He woke me up in the wee hours needing Tyelenol and I also gave up MY heating pad. He said that his back is better this evening, just a place or two still hurting. He has moved back and forth from couch to recliner today...and has used the heating pad most of the day after he got off dialysis. We have made it through another week/five days of dialysis...and we are still both alive. I will say that the sticks are getting easier. Once I finally got Woody settled this afternoon, I headed up to my sewing machine and it has been humming ever since. I'm pleased with the outcome...so far...of my efforts. I have done the second step on what I'm making for six of the ten items that I am making...hoping to do the last four before heading to my recliner! My recliner isn't as inviting without MY heating pad. Needless to say, I ordered another heating pad and hopefully it will be here in another day or so...expedited shipping was only a dollar more so I chose that...hoping to se it sooner than later! Well, back to my sewing! 'Tis the season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment