Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Medical Drama…In Real Life

Tonight's blog will be pretty sketchy, as I am in limbo...in a waiting room...waiting to know just exactly is going on. An hour or so ago, I was in the middle of a medical drama. Woody's oxygen levels dropped and the "show" got underway. Lots of medical personal passed through Woody's door and I was just an observer from across the room. He has been taken to ICU and has been put on a ventilator and is having lines put in for meds, etc., etc. I gave permisson and just told them to take good care of him! We will just give this situation over to God...His Will, nothing more, nothing less...all these are Woody's words...I will again close with the last words he said when he was being put to sleep on Monday: "To God be the glory."To Be Continued. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment