Friday, December 30, 2022

Home Again, Home Again…Jiggety Jog!

This afternoon, Nathan and I headed to Nashville to see Woody. He seemed to be doing okay...as okay as he can for being so weak and sick! i gathered some things together that he needed and took those to him. He had been very nauseated before we got there. He hadnt touched his lunch. he did eat some fruit coctail whike we were there. Hard to want to eat when he had been sick. The nurses thought Woody was sick because he wasn't used to having dislyses 5 days a week. i told them that was what we were doing before coming to Vanderbilt. He was still having problems with his laptop , when we got there. Nathan looked at it and tried to figure out what was going on with it, but couldn't. It may be more than user error! Nathan took it home to have Abigail's boyfriend, an IT guy, look at it. Nathan hung a clock that I brought for his room, so he can see what time it is. I will say, I was a little disappointed to see some of his confusion is back...not as bad, but in conversations more than it had been. We saw a couple of his medical team. It seems like they dealing with his multitude of problems! He had added several things for me to bring the next time I go. when talking with us, he didn't sound as weak as he did on the phone yesterday...anyway, I think it was yesterday. Woody asjed if I was enjoying the vacation from dislysis he is providing for me! I dont even know what day it is or what i did yesterday! I don't think I've come back to reality sfter almost 3 weeks at Vanderbilt. He entered Vanderbilt 3 weeks ago today. To be continued. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment