Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Busy Wednesday

I started to title tonight's blog..."take time to smell the sweet peas!" I just love sweet peas and I have never been successful in growing them. One of my dear friend's (a loyal blog follower's) mother used to grow the most wonderful sweetpeas. I always think of her when I see and smell them. I took the picture of these when I was in AZ on the day that we went on Julianna's field trip to "the farm." Just looking at the picture brings to mind their sweet smell.

Woody weeded and mulched his tomato and green pepper garden this morning until I pulled him away to go to the library again. We worked in the library till after noon. We came home and had lunch. Graham came over to work some more on his roller coaster. Abigail made her way over with a pair of Nathan's shorts that needed a button sewn...so we had a refresher course in sewing on buttons...she was sure that sewing on a four-hole button was much different than sewing on a two-hole button which I used the other day to show her how. Woody went out to mow for a while. He came back in when I went back to the library around 4pm. I worked in the library till 7:30pm or so. Woody went to church at 6pm for his Experiencing God class. When we both got home we had a quick/light supper. The library is all topsy-turvy...guess that is a good sign that things are getting ready to be moved...maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel...that makes me think that preliminary things that have to be done prior to Monday are getting done.


1 comment: