Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day 2011

We headed off to church this morning just after a short rain shower. We went to the 8:30 service and then to Sunday School. Woody taught his boys class. We came home and fixed lunch and then after lunch we went on a walk. We walked over to the pond that is just off one our walking routes. We heard these geese before we saw them. I was hoping to capture them in a picture before we scared them away. I was pretty tired by the time that we got back from our walk, so I took a nap in the recliner in our bedroom. While I was sleeping Joy and Esther came over (I vaguely heard them as I was dozing off.) and played downstairs for a while with Goosey. Woody later went outside and vacuumed out the car for our trip on Tuesday (It's supposed to rain tomorrow so this was the day to get it done if it was going to be done.) Woody walked down the street and met a new family who had moved into our neighborhood. After I woke up I read for a while. Woody watched some TV and read later in the afternoon. He is now at the evening church service. I'm starting to think about gearing up to pack...tomorrow's main task as we will be leaving dark and early on Tuesday! The good Lord willin'.

As an aside...a year ago we were also getting ready to head to NIH...going there for surgery to remove the first tumor...my how much has happened in a year!!!!!!! AND...how much BETTER Woody is feeling now than a year ago!!!!!!! We're praising God for all He has done in that year!







No comments:

Post a Comment