Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Phase 2...COMPLETE!!!!!!!!






Carpet in the library is in and phase 3 has begun...painting. I went to the library this morning to check out the progress on the carpet and they were out cutting it...so not long after that they were coming in with it and then putting it down. Woody and I stopped back this afternoon to see the carpet in place...and phase 3 had already begun...painting the walls...new blinds were out in the hall too! I also went into the sanctuary to take a picture of all the books on the pews...not an easy picture to get...but I think that the picture gets the idea across...all the pews that you can see have books in them. Tomorrow phase 3 will continue...getting things prepared to have things brought back into the library. Then Thursday we will get things back in. I'm tired just thinking about it!



Woody and I both did some weeding today...everything is damp due to the rains that we have had the last couple of days...plus the cooler temps made it nice to work in the gardens for a while. It was a bit cool today...only got into the low 50's. Funny that I took all my warmer clothes out of my closet this past Saturday...ever since I have been having to go to the other closet to get out warm things to wear! After lunch, was an afternoon of meetings and errands...we managed to go six places in two hours and have a meeting. Then when we got home we ran another errand with Nathan. So the afternoon was busy. Woody left a while ago to walk to church for his time in the prayer room. And, now I'm heading down to watch Dancing With the Stars! Oh, I did finish my book last night...one of our errands was to return it because it was due today.







No comments:

Post a Comment