Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dedication









Today was baby/child dedication at our church. Elijah missed the dedication day last year because he and his family were on the road for their ministry. I think that Nathan found that it is harder to stand up there with an almost two-year-old...Elijah got rather squirmy! Woody and I went to the 8:30am service and then to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. After Sunday School we went back to church for the dedication part of the 11am service. Woody and I sat up in the balcony so I could take pictures. After the dedication, Woody and I slipped out and went back into the church so I could unlock a couple of doors so the tech person could get in to unhook the library computers. Then we headed home. We ate lunch. Then I decided that I would make muffins to take in the morning...thought that the work crew might need something to keep up their strength! This afternoon, Woody read and watched a library DVD and a bit of basketball on TV, and helped me keep up with the mess in the kitchen. After my muffin marathon, I tried to do a bit of reading...trying to get through this 7-day loan book...but had trouble staying awake whenever I sat still for any length of time! I did manage to read a little while Woody was at the evening church service. Tomorrow is the big day that we prepared for all last week...something that has been in the works for a while...getting ready for new carpet in the church library...lots of moving going to go on tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment