Monday, May 23, 2011

Coming and Going!

I sort of feel like these birds...always either coming or going! I was pleased to be able to get one of the blue birds sitting on top of their house and the other flying away.

This morning, Woody went on about a four-mile walk, then he did some weeding and planting. Abigail and Graham both read to him. He has read and watched a DVD this afternoon. This evening we ate supper at the neighbors before Woody headed off to Monday night prayer meeting. I spent a good part of the morning trouble-shooting for a new piece of photography equipment...I have computer live-chatted with someone in New York City and then have been emailing with someone in Ireland (where the equipment was made). Isn't technology amazing...but so far the trouble-shooting hasn't totally worked in solving the problem that I am having...ready for that part of the technology to work! I have been trying to get caught up here in our house after so much time spent at church the last two weeks in the library. I am working on getting to the bottom of some of the stacks of things that have accumulated...especially in the sewing room. This evening while I watch Dancing with the Stars I am going to put fabric back in the bins that I dumped in our upstairs hallway so I could take the tubs to the library to put things in for the move. Graham, his mommy, and two of his sisters helped pick up K'nex so we can once again walk through the living room. Slowly but surely we are getting ready for our two guests at the end of the week...perhaps Erin will have a bed...it has fabric that was supposed to become Easter dresses, but my sewing plans got interrupted by an unexpected trip to AZ. And, since coming back there just doesn't seem to have been any time to sew. I hope to get back to sewing soon! Maybe I will be able to IF I can stop meeting myself coming and going!




No comments:

Post a Comment