Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Full House!

Birdies are getting much bigger and there is hardly room for the four of them in the nest...definitely not much room for mama bird to sit on top of them! I took this through the screen opening that Graham created...definitely better color where there is no screen!

We have had a busy day. Woody went for a walk early this morning. Then he spent quite a bit of time in the gardens weeding and mulching. He also spent time with Elijah this morning...Elijah even talked to me on the phone when I called home from the library. Elijah is getting so big...he is in the midst of potty training! I went to the library this morning and started wiping/washing off the individual shelves for the library shelving...VERY dirty! Things are looking great in there. At a point I came home for a quick bite to eat and then went back for a little while to do a little more. Then I came home and made Shrimp Creole...the shrimp had thawed and it was time to make it...it was an effort to do it after working a good part of the day down at the church...but the effort was worth it...very tasty! Woody went to his Experiencing God class this evening. I had ordered a point-and-shoot digital camera and it arrived today...one that will slip into my purse or pocket so I will have a camera when it isn't convenient to take the larger one. I have been downloading software and it took a while...reason that I was a bit later posting tonight. Woody is downstairs reading and watching TV...and he says that he can't multitask!

No comments:

Post a Comment