Friday, May 20, 2011

A Swingin' Good Day!

At 8am Woody and I headed next door to take care of our five neighbor grandchildren for the day. We had a good day. I think that everyone had fun. This afternoon after Elijah went down for his nap, Woody took Graham and Joy to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things that we needed for supper. I sat down to read to Abigail and Esther...well, I was pretty sure what would happen if they chose a long book...and it did...I kept drifting off to sleep while reading to them! I finally finished the book and then they decided to do a craft and let me rest for a bit! When the store folk came home, I got busy and got taco fixings ready for our supper. Shortly after supper Nathan and Kathy returned...they had been at a homeschooling conference.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment