Monday, November 21, 2011

All Joy Wants for Christmas???

Joy lost her top front tooth last week...her first tooth to come out when it was supposed to (with only the help of a teenage cousin)...the two bottom ones the dentist pulled due to her permanent ones coming in and the baby teeth not getting loose. Doesn't seem like she should be old enough to be losing teeth...she should still be a toddler...shouldn't she???? I'm sure that she wouldn't agree with my thinking! Woody got up and went for a six mile walk prior to the rain starting. He was almost home when the first drops started. I had school this morning with Elijah, Esther, and Joy and then had sewing with Graham. Graham is making a pillow case from scratch (well, from fabric!). I had made pillow cases for Woody by this method before and I couldn't figure out why the fabric was so wide...it is wide enough for two pillow cases...so he is going to make two! This afternoon Abigail came over and read. Later in the afternoon Joy wandered over and hung out with us for a while. Before she came over I planned tomorrow's art lesson. I think that the rest of the week we are going to have abbreviated school times as I really need to have some more done around here before Friday when we have our family Thanksgiving Dinner...and somewhere in there I guess I will need to cook, too! We are trying to empty out our refrigerator to make room for our "feast" foods later in the week. Tonight I made Spaghetti with Italian meat sauce. We hadn't had it in a long time and it tasted pretty good. Woody went to Monday Night Prayer Meeting at church. I have done a bit more with my decorating...mainly put away some things and cleared off some surfaces in preparation for Christmas decorations. Still a long way to go to be finished with decorating.


No comments:

Post a Comment