Monday, November 7, 2011

Day of Good News!

First good news was that we heard the leaf truck in our neighborhood. Woody got our leaf blower going and blew more to the road...he did our side yard which meant that he needed to blow some of our neighbor's leaves to the front of their house. Then he blew what was in our yard to the road and then blew what was in Nathan's yard to the road. Good job done. We're always glad to get the huge piles of leaves picked up. Of course there will be several more pick ups during our "leaf season" but it is always good to get that first huge mass of leaves gone.

Our next good news came by way of a phone call. We found out that a friend who had back/neck surgery last week was breathing on his own and was alert and communicating with his family.

Woody did make his French Market Soup today. I didn't end up making Potato soup as I was missing an ingredient. Woody went for a 4-mile walk this afternoon which entailed getting a hair cut. I have been working on doll clothes for my niece. I have some cut out. Now I have gone back to machine embroidering Christmas ornaments so I can get that mess cleaned up so I will have more room to do the doll clothes sewing. Woody has gone to Monday night prayer meeting and I'm about to head down to watch Dancing With the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment