Saturday, November 5, 2011

What Time Is It?



I have started changing clocks so it is hard to tell exactly what time it is at our house. I don't change the computer clock as it will change on its own...but others I have to either move hands or push buttons. The top clock is a bit hard to read anyway...but it is reading what time it will be this time tomorrow and the computer is reading the time that it is now! Confused? We will be tomorrow and for the next few days till our internal body clocks get used to the new time. My sister and I look forward to "moving" an hour closer to each other. AZ doesn't change times so tomorrow we will be just an hour apart...so much easier to make calls, etc. when we are only an hour apart.


Woody got up early and I slept in later than usual. Woody didn't go walking early due to the temperature and the fact that it was very foggy. He made an early visit to Kroger and found out that they are just stocking the shelves around 6am so he ended up having to go back later as he couldn't get all that was on the list. He has been to the library and restocked me with books. I have been reading quite a bit lately...at this rate I may end up making the goal that I like to reach each year...a book a week. I often read more than 52 books in a year and then there are years when I read quite a few less. This year it looks like I will be close to averaging a book a week. Woody went on a 4-mile walk after lunch and has since read, watched a DVD, watched some football, and just relaxed. I have spent most of the afternoon near my sewing machine. I'm still plugging away making Christmas ornaments. I made the list of how many I need this year and I still am a few away from that number so the machine will keep chugging them out. So far I have made three this afternoon and am about to start on my fourth one...then I think that it is about time to stop and read for a while. Listening to the machine stitch between 600-800 stitches a minute can get to one after a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment