Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Little Bit of This...A Little Bit of That!

Woody got up first and made us Sweet Potato Waffles. Graham headed out the door pretty soon after he finished eating as he is a member of a Lego robotics team and they were competing today. His team came in second for design. A lot of raking, blowing and mulching of leaves happened between Nathan and Kathy's and our yards. I'm about the only member of the family who didn't participate in one way or another in the yard today. Woody and I did find the ornament hooks so I was able to finish decorating the corner tree and I brought a few more things down and put them in their places. We went through Thanksgiving recipes and put items that we will need on the grocery list. Woody walked to the library and mulched a lot of leaves...his exercise for the day. A little girl minus one of her front teeth by the name of Joy came over this afternoon and enjoyed finding what had been decorated so far over here. She and I carried her part of the K'nex upstairs to be stored during the Christmas season. Woody and I have both done some reading. I finished another book. Our shingles did get delivered this morning. We are now supposed to get our roof done this coming Tuesday. I think that it is supposed to rain that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment