Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoroughly Thursday

Woody didn't walk first thing this morning as it was quite chilly...37F for a low this morning. It only got to 53F today and it has already fallen to 43F this evening. It is supposed to get down to the upper 20's tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrrr! Woody walked four miles in the late morning. This afternoon Woody spent time talking with a neighbor who was curious as to what we had found out our about hail damage. I got up and did some cooking. A friend and I took supper to a friends this evening. Then I got busy working on doll clothes. I have managed to make a t-shirt top and am now working on a pair of pants to go with it. So at last I am underway with my doll clothes sewing. At one point this morning Esther, Abigail, Joy, and Elijah came over. They were helping Esther move over here for her sleep-over tomorrow night. She has a birthday party to attend tomorrow evening (a swimming party) and her family has a gig out of town tomorrow night so she is going to stay with us. She is pretty excited. Her main plan of what she wants to do while she is here...ART!!!!!!!!!!! I'll fill you in on how the sleep-over is going when I blog tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment