Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Blustery Day!

I took this windmill picture yesterday and it was turning full speed...the camera did a good job of stopping action! I'm sure that same windmill was spinning around at a fast clip today also...but I didn't walk by it today! The temperatures have dropped quite a bit today compared to the rather balmy temps of yesterday. Woody got up and went on an early six-mile walk...I think before the temperatures started to drop...good plan on his part. This morning I headed off on one of my rare (lately, anyway) shopping excursions...all the way to WalMart! I was birthday shopping for Graham as well as getting several items that I needed for upcoming school projects. I came home grabbed a quick bite for lunch and then Woody and I headed next door. Kathy had an appointment and needed me to go with her to take care of Isaac while she had a test run. Abigail went with us and Elijah stayed with Woody. We were only gone for an hour. Woody has continued to challenge and/or be challenged by the computer with Scrabble games. He's also done his daily crossword puzzle and read and watched a bit of TV. We think that we are one step closer to solving a problem or two with my insurance...at least Woody actually talked to a real person on the phone today...that helps in getting problems solved! There is supposed to be a form coming in the mail to help solve the final (as of this moment!) problem with my new prescription coverage. The best was when Woody called the number we had been calling for several weeks, the message said that that mail box was full and to call another extension...well, we had no other extension to call! But I did find another number on one of the other papers that we had received recently...and that one had a real voice at the other end! Progress!?! At least as of now all my prescriptions have been approved. We are just trying to get them to cover December's prescriptions...when my policy started.



No comments:

Post a Comment