Saturday, February 18, 2012

End Is In Sight!



The last ornament is off the tree and the last one is packaged up and all the ornament boxes are now upstairs in the hallway AND the tree box is downstairs awaiting branches! Woody headed next door around 7:45 this morning to take care of Elijah...Nathan and Graham had a breakfast at church and the girls and Isaac went to Abigail and Joy's Upwards cheering time at a basketball game. I stayed here and worked on the Christmas tree. After Woody got back from taking care of Elijah he went to the library. Then we both went for a walk...we walked the new sidewalk (Woody calls it his sidewalk) that is just being completed on the road behind our house. We walked back by way of the neighborhood that is next to ours. I guess that this is my first time out for a walk this year. The weather was pleasant. Woody wanted to walk in the morning to make sure that he got his walk in before the rains settled back in...but so far the rain hasn't started here. He read and watched a DVD and some TV this afternoon and evening. I made chili this afternoon. I doubt that the tree gets back into its box tonight as I'm pretty tired...but I have accomplished a major goal with the tree today. I was determined that I would have all the ornaments off the tree before I blogged tonight and in the end I did that and had them all boxed up and also upstairs ready to be put back in the Christmas closet. I will be so glad to have Christmas out of sight and mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment